Recap:
>We are trying to research what software is producing SMF subtype of 132?
>We see these records being created every 1-2 minutes when a TSO user is log
>on the system.
>Any ideas?

Response:
SMF record # 132?
If true, this is coming from some other product.
Dumping the record(s) is a possibility.
The other is to determine which module the MACRO SMFWTM calls to write the
records,
set an Instruction Fetch slip upon entry into the code and generate a dump with
MATCHLIM=1.
I do not have access to a system to assemble an SMFWTM macro, let alone look at
it, so, if you chose to pursue this method,
you will have to do the research.
when the Record type is of type X'84'.  You could also IF slip in IEFU83 which
gets control
when writing smf records also.

I don't know which record type MULC used, or what name that product offering
goes by now from IBM, but, I think it used a record type
somewhere in the x'80' bracket.

Reference material:  smf manual.

Ken Kripke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]