You could try this (haven't tested it, but I think it should work,
assuming you haven't made any changes to the PDSE on the plex that has it
in linklist):  remove PDSE from LLA and linklist.  On the system you made
the change from, copy the contents of the PDSE into a new PDSE, accessible
from both systems.  Add the new PDSE to LLA and linklist on the original
plex.  If you've made changes from both plexes, I don't think there's any
good way to recover.

Kevin McKenzie

External Phone: 845-435-8282, Tie-line: 8-295-8282
z/OS BCP SVT, Dept FXKA, Bldg 706/2D38