2008/8/21 Tony B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Supposedly they develop mainframe/open systems related products.

The only thing I know about them is that they acquired the
Huron/Objectstar product from Amdahl/Antares/Fujitsu several years
ago. They may well have renamed it (indeed looking at their website,
it seems to now be TIBCO Object Service Broker), but I believe they
still have a development centre in the Toronto area. It runs on z/OS
as well as several other platforms, and provides distributed database
support, as well as an integrated development environment.

Tony H.