In a message dated 8/25/2008 7:00:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>I do find it distressing that experienced people on this forum would  give
advice about using non-programming interfaces such as  CVTSRBRT.

I didn't know until your post that using CVTSRBRT was not the optimal way  to
return from SRB code.  I try to use an official interface when I know  that
there is one.  Now I know, and I'll use R14 upon entry from now  on.  Thanks
for the admonition.

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software

deal here.