Ed Jaffe wrote:
> I believe that for many years SHARE has made the current conference
> proceedings public. Past proceedings require credentialed login.

Well, that's it, Ed & John.

I got this reply from Abbey Nystedt, SHARE Inc. headquarters:
You must be a SHARE member to access SHARE conference proceedings from
previous conferences.

So, though Share & GSE are 'sister' organisations with a partly shared
pedigree,  GSE members can't access Share previous conference proceedings.

:-(

Jan