On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:15:44 -0700 Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>I tried to do an apply/check against a selected PTF.  Having problems with
this and being I haven't done any SMP work in well over two years I would
really appreciate some one taking a look at what I've done and if possible give
me some direction as how to resolve all this business.  If not for this
installation then for future installations.

It means that you are either using the wrong CSI or the wrong target zone. The
matching release of CICS is not installed in this zone.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com