Several years ago, I rented a storage unit in Houston.  The only item left
by the prior tenant was an old "IBM S/360" sign that would have been
attached to the top front of a S/360 class CPU on stand-offs.  It was
aluminum, painted black, with no paint to create the logo.

I carried it around for several years, and then got tired of looking at it.
I put it on ebay for $1.   A week later, it sold for $76 in a very heated
and active auction.

Yes, there's a market.

Todd

> Behalf Of Don Higgins
> Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:41 AM
> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
> Subject: IBM THINK original equipment sign
>
> snip...
>
> Is there a market for such relics?  If you are interested, email me.

Checked by AVG.
7:29 AM