Sounds like they weren't writing too many policies......

Doug

Shane wrote:
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 08:12 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:
"Korean insurer Samsung Life Insurance shut down its IBM zSeries
mainframes, shifting a 7,000 MIPS workload, including loan,
contract and payment systems to two HP Itanium 2-based Superdomes
running HP-UX."

Deja vu again ???.
Didn't we already go over this a while back ???. Hardly new news I wold
have thought.

Shane ...