This was passed to me!!!

If anyone is running Librarian, it took a system down last week. It caused the
CVT to be overlaid so the stop was very sudden. We are told that the error has
been in Librarian code for a long time. The error happens in a tso address
space when Elips is being used. Librarian is using SVC screening to intercept
SVC 99 (dynamic allocation) and causes repetitive errors. We saw the error
twice early in the year but we could not recreate it. This time it stopped the
system suddenly so we found it.
If you are running Librarian, call their support. We have a test fix for the
problem.

Thanks
John Eatherly