On Thu, 28 Aug 2008, Anthony Fletcher wrote:

> Do any listers have any knowledge of downsides to running the free MXI
> authorised? By default it runs unauthorised.

If it runs without authorization, why bother to run it authorized?
Principle of least access should apply, I would think.

By authorized, do you mean APF authorized? As in, linked AC=1 and in an
APF library? Or do you mean something else, like some sort of RACF
authorization?

--
Q: What do theoretical physicists drink beer from?
A: An EIN stein.

Maranatha!
John McKown