Yet another Friday free-for-all (OT) "rant opportunity" that I sure hope
will subside quickly.

And one wonders why IBM-MAIN subscribers go NOMAIL, choosing to passively
check the archives through a desktop icon search (requires one update per
month on the 1st).  I have pasted the URL below in case anyone is
interested.  Even the DIGEST approach is unwieldy, in my opinion, due to the
low noise-to-value ratio.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Create a desktop icon that launches your favorite browser in a new window -
substitute the current year/month for string "yymm" below:

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=indyymm&L=ibm-main&F=&S=&O=D&H=0&D=1&T=1