We just installed a new Shark DS8100 with Flashcopy.  I was looking for
information on setting up an Lpar to copy all of the Flashed disks to tape.  We
back up all of our DASD every week.  We would like to be able to mount the
flashed copies in a separate Lpar using the same volsers as the original, and
then back them up.  I have searched for documentation on setting up Lpars to do
just that, and haven't found anything.  We want a simple Lpar, if possible
using a one pack system.  We use Zara for tape management.

Eric
--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer