Just a thought.

When I setup for z/OS V1.9 serverpac I had a full MOD9 (10017 cyls) to download
it.  It fit very nicely without having to create a VSAM Extended foramt.

If you are only downloading the z/OS V1.9 Server pac then it will fit nicely in
one big fat zFS or HFS file on one Mod9.

Lizette

: simple question from an SMS newbie