>>It was announced at the San Jose SHARE that the JES2 Data Areas are
>>available. The trick is that they are only available as PDF files....
>I don't agree. For one, I like to use bookmanager format books. For
>another, there is no publication number, therefore no revision number.

And another good source of documentation goes down the drain, making it harder
to debug a problem.

I just hate pdfs, they're big and unwieldy, they take forever to download (a
4MB book yesterday afternoon took more than 5 minutes on the corporate
bandwidth). I very much prefer the book manager format. It costs a lot less
space, it is much easier to read and better to search (in my opinion).

Regards, Barbara Nitz