Jorge, I assume you're inquiring about whether you can host the various
server elements of Tivoli Service Request Manager Version 7.1 on z/OS.

I think the correct answer is "not yet," at least when considering TSRM as
a whole, but please check with your favorite IBM Software representative to
make your requirement(s) known. However, you can host TSRM on Linux on
System z, today. (And, to editorialize, it's a very good idea to host TSRM
on System z.) So you can have a mainframe hosted solution right now, and it
fits very well into System z disaster recovery practices for example.

Also, there is support in TSRM for various z/OS-related functionalities. As
one example, the Agent Controller installs on and supports collection from
z/OS.

Hope that helps.

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan / Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]