It appears I was wrong and I offer my apologies to IDP again. FDR
is't a product I install here. I took the installers word for what I
claimed and did not check further. Actually, Innovation is sending me
another CD for myself (Thanks Pat) and I am sorry if my remarks caused
anyone to doubt the excellence of FDR, ABR and/or any of their other
products which we unfortunately don't have here.

   So far, that makes, IBM, IDP and Phoenix the ones I know still
provide Book Manager format. Wish I could name a few more vendors in
that list :)