Jürgen Kehr wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> thanks for your answer. That's a solution, so I'll outtrap the LISTC
> output in order to find the keyword ZFS.
>
> BTW: nice to hear from you that way after a very long time.
>
> Wolfgang Schäfer schrieb:
>> If I do a LISTC ENT(xx) ALL i find the word  'ZFS' in the line with
>> UNORDERED, NOREUSE and other attributes in the output. It's in the
>> LISTCAT output for the DATA component.
>>
>> The method of looking at the mount table might be incomplete because
>> some ZFS filesystems might be managed by automount (e.g. user home
>> directories) but will probably discover other interesting information
>> (like how much freespace is in the filesystem).
>>
>> Cheers
>> Wolfgang
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jürgen Kehr"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You might also want to look at using the Catalog Search Interface
(IGGCSI00) instead of parsing the output of a listc command.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the
Information Purification Directives. We have created, for
the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology.
Where each worker may bloom secure from the pests of
contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of
Thoughts is more powerful a weapon than any fleet or army
on earth. We are one people, with one will, one resolve,
one cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death and
we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!

Apple's television commercial - Super Bowl - 1984