Misses my point.  Consider that it is exceedingly "simple" to win a golf
tournament:  All that is necessary is to complete the prescribed course
of play in one stroke fewer that all the other competitors.

Now go out and try doing it.  You should find it to be anything but
"easy", even if you "know golf" as well as Tiger Woods.  :-)

    -jc-