I still prefer the outdated IBM Library Reader and Bookmaster
files most of the time. I use PDFs when I need to print more
that one or two pages; the Library Reader prints too many
"form feeds".

I haven't ordered the z/OS v1.10 version yet. Up to V1.9 the
CD-collection (SK2T-4269) still has all the books in bookmaster
format (as well as in PDF format).

If you don't have the Library Reader try to get hold of an older
CD of that collection, in fact you'd need to go back to OS/390
V1.x. the Library Raader has been distributed on CD 1 of that
collection. Later version contain a Java base reader, which I
consider plain rubbish. YMMV, so you may try it, of course :-)

--
Peter Hunkeler
CREDIT SUISSE