From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kurt Eastwood
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 09:25
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMS

Hello,

I am looking for some help with SMS. Is there a way to get a batch SMS
report showing data I can display on the SMS panels? I currently get a
display of my physical, online dasd with volser, physical data and space
data and am looking for a batch SMS job that would provide the same or more
data.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Kurt