Hello,

I have a small problem with the following job:

a FTP batch jobs runs on a daily base and it should pick up some data, which has the month and year of the preceding month in its name, for example in july 08 it may pick up the dataset XXX0608. This dataset is available around the 8th of july, but I don't know the exact date. I would like to build a procedure which check the actual date and checks if the latest dataset is available, if yes it should get this one, if no it should get the one from the preceding month.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Freundliche Gruesse / Kind regards

Dipl.Math. Juergen Kehr, IT Schulung & Beratung, IT Education + Consulting

Tel.  +49-561-9528788  Fax   +49-561-9528789  Mobil +49-172-5129389

ICQ 292-318-696 (JKehr)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]