On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:18:25 +0100, Steve Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have an IEFU84 exit that, when entered holding the local lock, schedules
>an SRB; typically for record type 30, subtypes 2 and 3. All works as
>expected, except that the JWT value in the SMFPRMxx member ceases to be
>honoured.
>
>Is this expected behaviour and if so why?
>
>Thanks
>
>Steve

In which address space is the JWT not being honored? If it is the target
address space into which you scheduled the SRB, then I think this is normal.
The reason would be that the SRB is a dispatchable unit of work in the
address space. I'm fairly sure that resets the JWT. I.e. the JWT is not
reset just by TCB work, but by SRB work as well.

--
John McKown