> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I need make one REXX exec to enter with one year the return the day
> christmas of week.
> ex: year 1978 day of the week - monday

Try this:

/* REXX to display day of the week Christmas falls on. */
/*********************************************/
arg year
if year = "" then year = right(date(),4)

dec25 = date("B",year"1225","S")//7
select
   when dec25 = 0 then day = "Monday"
   when dec25 = 1 then day = "Tuesday"
   when dec25 = 2 then day = "Wednesday"
   when dec25 = 3 then day = "Thursday"
   when dec25 = 4 then day = "Friday"
   when dec25 = 5 then day = "Saturday"
   otherwise day = "Sunday"
end
say "In the year "year", Christmas day falls on "day
EXIT

Hope that helps,

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!