Hi R.S.,

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:22:00 +0200, R.S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> They've kept some C22's.
>Did you try to *convince them* to use Internet delivery or CD/DVD?

Although I would use Internet myself, it's not my role there and I would not
want to usurp yours as the DVD evangelist ;-)
Seriously, only minutes are spent on this and it's not considered a problem.

>> STK shops wonder what to do with those 3590/3592 carts, when they do
>> sometimes arrive.
>They already have to keep old 3490-compatible drives, doesn't matter
>what brand.

Why?

>So, they have to deal with old equipment. So, they can
>discover Internet or buy another old hardware: 3590. It's really cheap now.

There are sometimes non-technical obstacles or barriers to those being used
or implemented.  I would like to think not, but that's what I observe.

Regards,
Mike Baldwin
Cartagena Software Ltd.
www.cartagena.com