Used Shark Available

We have an old Shark Dasd unit we would like to find a new home for.  It has 3
usable Terabytes of space, PAV support, but doesn't have Flash Copy.  It is a
2005-800.   We would like to find someone to buy it - vendors are welcome to
call, however we would consider donating it to a worthy cause.  We can not pick
up any shipping or packing charges.  You would also have to pick up
deinstallation charges.  The box is currently located in St. Louis.

Send  any inquiries to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    314-935-3418.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Information Services  & Technology (IS&T)
Washington University in St. Louis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
314-935-3418