Every time I announce that I've added something to NetView's HELP
function our QuickRef guru asks why I didn't put it in QuickRef.  And
every time I respond that it makes no sense to add it to QuickRef if
QuickRef can't be accessed from NetView.

I've never been definitely told that QuickRef cannot be accessed
from NetView, but I've never been told how to do it, either.  Can it
be done?  It would obviously have to be a non-ISPF access but I
bet that's not a show stopper.  Is there either non-TSO or maybe
TSO line-mode access access to QuickRef?  Or console access?
(We don't have System REXX on our 1.8 systems a solution based
on that does me no good.)

Pat O'Keefe