From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of John McKown
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 2:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: zIIP eligible products?

Just a quick question. I know that Java work is zAAP eligible. And I know
that a lot of DB2 work is zIIP eligible. From what I've read, to be zIIP
eligible, the code must run in an "enclave SRB". What other products do
that? Unfortunately, our shop is very primitive. No DB2 or other RDMS. 99%
of our data is in either VSAM or sequential files. I'm thinking that a zIIP
would be useless in our environment. True?

--
John