Lindy Mayfield wrote:
> I would have never guessed passwords could still be used, but then I
> went over to an ISPF edit screen and the password field is still there.
> I've ignored it for so long I don't see it anymore.

I seem to remember that passwords aren't even checked anymore for sms
managed datasets.

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service
Tampa, FL
----

Today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the
Information Purification Directives. We have created, for
the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology.
Where each worker may bloom secure from the pests of
contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of
Thoughts is more powerful a weapon than any fleet or army
on earth. We are one people, with one will, one resolve,
one cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death and
we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!

Apple's television commercial - Super Bowl - 1984