From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kelman, Tom
Sent: 08 October 2008 16:45
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: RMF Spreadsheet Reporter

I am trying to run the RMF Spreadsheet Reporter for the first time in a
while.  I started by installing version 5.2.7 to my PC.  I then defined
a system and an SMF dataset.  Then I'm trying to user the product to
submit a job from my workstation to the mainframe.  The job gets to the
mainframe OK.  However, there is no step in the job to sort the input
SMF data even though there is one in the skeleton JCL in C:/Program
Files/RMF/RMF Spreadsheet Reporter/Connect/RMFPP1.JCL on my workstation.
Has anyone else run into a problem with RMF Spreadsheet Reporter
dropping the sort step when it sends the job to the mainframe?  Does
anyone know what I might need to do to get the sort step included?
Without it the RMF Post Processor just prints the message "ERB478I PPS:
SMF RECORDS NOT SORTED" and terminates, so I get no reports, and then I
get an error at the workstation end.