Years ago we had VTAM Systems Programmer who attended to this
discipline.

Now we do it all.

The VTAM ATCCON00 list is very old and large.

It needs to be cleaned up but is a low priority.

So we are flooding the SYSLOG with NET / VTAM / IST* messages which we
pretty much ignore.

A MPFLST entry will stop the mundane messages from appearing on the
Consoles but they are

Still routed to the SYSLOG.

And since we do most of our work using SDSF, which views the SYSLOG, we
must wade through all the

IST* messages to find what we are looking for.

The "quick and dirty" is to issue

F NET,VTAMOPTS,SUPP=SER but this stops the valid errors.

Certainly this can not be the only shop that has this issue.