From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
ITURIEL DO NASCIMENTO NETO
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 12:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: RES: Help with deleting datasets which are not cataloged or don't
exist.

Let's try something :

VSAM = 'PDB.SYSPROG.TMON.LMCICS.V22.VTCECNTL'
VOL  = 'OPSPR2'

Option1:
Listcat VSAM
If Catalog.VSAM = Catalog.HLQ.VSAM Then
   If VOL OFFLINE Then
      ONLINE VOL
   Endif
Else
   REPRO VSAM Mergecat to Catalog.HLQ.VSAM
Endif
DELETE VSAM

Option2:
If VOL OFFLINE Then
   ONLINE VOL
Endif
PRINT VVDS VOL
FIND VSAM in VVDS SYSOUT
Catalog.VSAM = Catalog in VVDS SYSOUT
If Catalog.VSAM Not CONNECTED Then
   IMPORT Catalog.Vsam CONNECT
Endif
DELETE VSAM CATALOG(Catalog.Vsam)

Atenciosamente / Regards / Saludos

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
Banco Bradesco S/A
4254 - DPCD Engenharia de Software
Sistemas Operacionais Mainframes
Tel: 55 11 4197-2021 R: 22021 Fax: 55 11 4197-2814