On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:41:44 -0700, Neubert, Kevin wrote:

>I wouldn't expect them to match if dynamic activity has take place since the
last POR.  I believe the IOCDS is write protected for the life of the POR.
What
happened when you built the new IOCDS (i.e., wrote it out to the SE)?

I don't have a clue to help Hal, but I know you can update an active IOCDS
via HCD. I did that a few weeks ago and generated an out-of-sync condition
for myself. This last POR cleared it up, but it was interesting that I couldn't
dynamically activate the IOCDS. I probably could have backed up a version
and then re-activated, but I would have ended up blowing away some active
devices (consoles) and didn't want to deal with that.