Chris  thanks for that but I am getting some strange ouput when I am
displaying the resolver stat

F RESOLVER,DISPLAY
EZZ9298I DEFAULTTCPIPDATA - None
EZZ9298I GLOBALTCPIPDATA - None
EZZ9298I DEFAULTIPNODES - None
EZZ9298I GLOBALIPNODES - None
EZZ9304I NOCOMMONSEARCH
EZZ9293I DISPLAY COMMAND PROCESSED

The GLOBALTCPIPDATA is not at all mentioning the SYS1.TCPPARMS(TCPDATA)
member. How do I know which all DNS Servers I am using  and where is is
mentioned ..

JAcky