Anne,

Thanks for that list.  It has a lot of what I am looking for, but not what I
need right now.

I am installing the DB2 Performance Monitor 8.01.0.  It has FMIDs of H0G981X
and H27C210.  I'm trying to find the 7.01.0 FMIDs, so I can see where they are
installed, but I don't know what they are.

Thanks,

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld