Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
I see in the BLSXSUMT REXX exec comment , it is a part of the "Level 2 toolkit", and I would like to have this toolkit ...

If you have BLSXSUMT on your system, you have the "Level 2 toolkit". Go into the IPCS dialog, and enter option 2.6i. There will be a disclaimer at the top of the panel shown, a panel that strongly resembles the one that you see when using option 2.6. The toolkit first appeared in z/OS R8.

--
Bob Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]