Howard Rifkind  wrote on 10/16/2008 11:39:34 AM:
> Two members are missing from SYSESB.TMON0832.STRSVC20.LMKCBLK
>
> Thanks all for you help.
>
> I don't have the messages manual,  I'll have to download these
> manuals tonight.

Howard,

You can look up all of the DFSORT messages using Lookat at:

http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/

And you can access all of the DFSORT books including "z/OS DFSORT
Messages, Codes and Diagnosis Guide" from:

http://www.ibm.com/systems/support/storage/software/sort/mvs/srtmpub.html

So the DFSORT books and messages are always available from any browser.

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Development Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: FINDREP, WHEN=GROUP, DATASORT, ICETOOL, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/