On 16 Oct 2008 17:40:00 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Timothy
Sipples) wrote:

>And so you do that. Within the contract period, the marginal
>price for deploying additional licenses is zero.
>
>Did you catch what I wrote, "within the contract period"? That gives you a
>clue what happens next: contract renewal.

Doesn't most everybody do that?   Guaranteed license price forever and
ever are rare indeed.   Try buying lifetime tickets to your favorite
sports venue.

Personally, I find it a pain when I am trying to decide between Cable
TV and its alternatives - they all offer deals for new customers
encouraging switching, but not sticking around.