I'd like to clarify my note to Steve which I hadn't meant to send to the list - The PA meetings are not better (how would I know if I hadn't been to Columbia), but based on topics presented in the meeting notices, the topics in Harrisburg have been more interesting to me. Didn't mean to disparage the Balt-DC DB2 users group.
Jim Harrison wrote:
Steve, is this for the Balt-DC DB2 user group?? I work about 15 minutes from there. I've never been to their meetings - where I live it's move convenient to attend the PA meetings in Harrisburg, which are free and usually better. But if you are presenting, I may take the day and go to Columbia.

Steve Comstock wrote:

I have; works fine for BLOBs anyway. I'm giving a talk
on it in Columbia, MD on Thursday, so I thought it'd be
good to test it out. [Actually, I put the path on the
data statements.]