Jousma, David wrote:
How about this for a Program Directory:

IBM Fault Analyzer for z/OS V9R1 Program Directory (GI10-8802-00)

Abstract:

This document contains the prerequisties and the installation
information for IBM Fault Analyzer.
Price:

USD 41.35
The price shown above does not include taxes.
Add to cart

Recently I used the Program Directory. Costed me 0. Now I'm using another PGMDIR. I even printed it (to take home, I'm not allowed to use laptop in bedroom). The cost is still 0 (+ few sheets of paper). I like IBM documentation for both availability and quality (some excpetions do not change overall opinion). Especially when compared it to ISV's doco.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego, nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2008 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA  wynosi
118.642.672 zote i zosta w caoci wpacony.