May be difficult....  Original complaint stated that "after i logon and
press any key" (any attention key, in context), the message " DFHCE3550
Sign-off option must be LOGOFF or GOODNIGHT. Sign-off is ignored." is
displayed [on the terminal, presumably].  If literally true, that would
seem to preclude entry of any transaction at all.  There are various
ways to accomplish that, but all require "customization" of CICS by the
installation.  So, taking the original complaint at face value, guessing
is about all we can do.

> Option 2 - auxtrace (or 3rd party equivalent, TMON supertrace used to
be
> a gold mine, I don't know if it still exists however)

TMON Supertrace still exists, and is still as good as it was.

    -jc-