From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Skip Robinson
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 16:48
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SVC Update Utility

I need to install an SVC dynamically. Once upon a time Omegamon could do
that, but after the advent of SETPROG, that old support was dropped.
Unfortunately, while SETPROG can load the module into CSA, the only
mechanism for updating the in-storage SVC table is to write a program.
Or
to borrow one. ;-)

I checked the CBT contents and couldn't find anything. Somebody must
have
written something to take a few parms and update the table...

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company