We have DFSORT because we have DB2 V8 and V9.  So, I am getting a message

ICE191I 0 DFSORT SVC NOT AVAILABLE - PERFORMANCE MAY BE DEGRADED

Since we did not "install" DFSORT, we did not follow any installation
process.  I am wondering if I need to go back to the install manual for
DFSORT and do some customization for it?  I am trying to understand how far
I have to go with DFSORT in order for DB2 V8 and V9 to make efficient use of
it.

Lizette