We have seen issues testing telnet connected emulators from various wireless
devices including Windows phones, Blackberrys, Iphones, tablet computers, PDAs,
and laptops. The main problem is that switching cells or mobile access points
drops the telnet connection and user session.  It is ideal to have a device in
the middle to maintain the connection to mainframe while allowing the client
phone to connect, disconnect, reconnect, etc. without issue.  There are native
emulator apps for a various phones that do this (I am not sure if Mocha does or
not). Or, if you convert the mainframe screen to html or convert it into a
special purpose web app, it will work on any device that has a browser,
including a Blackberry and Iphone.

Steve Bireley
BlueZone Software
www.bluezonesoftware.com