Date:    Fri, 2003-02-21 14:53:40 -0600
From:    Darren Evans-Young ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: ADMINSTRIVIA: Off Topic posts

I'm getting a little irritated about all of these off-topic
posts going on. I've killed more threads in the last couple
weeks than in the history of IBM-MAIN. And once I kill one,
someone starts another one. Please keep your posts to mainframe
topics! Putting OT: in the subject line does NOT make it
ok to post something off-topic.  If the noise continues, I will
start setting the violators to REVIEW. If you are set to REVIEW,
your posts will be approved or not approved when I get around to it.

Darren Evans-Young,
IBM-MAIN List Owner