Hi,

We're using QA Hiperstation for Mainframe Servers to record our CICS
transactions for stressing test. QA just records the APPC data communication
between client CICS and server CICS and replay it. (Link to a program on
server CICS from client CICS using DPL and the connection between two CICS
is ISC/APPC)

It works fines until we add a few REXX statement to the playback script. CPU
time consumed by the QA playback job(APPC unattended playback) increased
by 15 times, so did the clock time.

We tried to remove most of REXX statements and only leave one simple 'SAY'
instruction but the result is the same. (We want to replay a script 100,000
times and inline REXX statements in the script can dynamically modify the
data sent to server CICS for the best test effect.)

Our customer has called the local Compuware representative but was told that
it's hard to solve....

Anyone has the similar experience when using REXX in the QA script? And how
you finally resolve it?

Thanks.

Johnny