>Codes from MVS Router and Descriptor Codes have been moved to each
>corresponding message in the MVS System Messages books.

One can always wish. I kept the old 'routing and descriptor codes' book.

While the messages books dutifully have a line saying routing code and one
saying descriptor code, *this* isn't helpful:

Routing Code: MISSING INFO.
Descriptor Code: MISSING INFO.

And did I mention that this is all-too-common in the messages books???

Regards, Barbara Nitz

--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe über 60% billiger.
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/download/puzzle/index.html