You could at least have the decency to change the subject line, so we know that
we are being inundated with more US propaganda!
------Original Message------
From: Ed Finnell
Sender: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
ReplyTo: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Sent: Nov 10, 2008 11:02
Subject: Re: zLinux Request for Information Update

In a message dated 11/10/2008 7:03:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

latest. Here is the US we do take a day to honor our Veterans. If you'd  ask
Veteran, they would say all the praise needs to go to the families,  Mothers,
Fathers, etc of Veterans. It is much harder on them supporting  things at
home
and not knowing.  Am sure this is true all over the  world.

This fellow lives down the street from me and  is pretty special.
I grew up with his sons. Looks like he's gonna  outlive me too.

_http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20081101/NEWS/811012974_
(http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20081101/NEWS/811012974)

His account is published as 'Back from the  Living Dead' that
seems to be out of print at Amazon but may be  downloaded here:

_http://www.archive.org/details/BackFromTheLivingDead_
(http://www.archive.org/details/BackFromTheLivingDead)

The rescue is described in 'Ghost  Soldiers'.

Not much mainframe content, but lots of  inspiration......

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!