Hello List,

IPL'd the test machine and got an IOS505A. Hardware token does not match
Soft. etc....

The D IOS,CONFIG shows :

 IOS506I 07.11.22 I/O CONFIG DATA 736
 ACTIVE IODF DATA SET = SYS1.IODFA1
 CONFIGURATION ID = MVSTEST        EDT ID = T1
 TOKEN:  PROCESSOR DATE     TIME     DESCRIPTION
  SOURCE: NMR01    08-10-11 20:07:48 SYS1     IODFA1
 ACTIVE CSS:  0    SUBCHANNEL SETS IN USE: 0

You can see the Source and Active IODF matching.

On production which was also IPL'd I did not get the IOS505A and the D
IOS,CONFIG shows:

 ACTIVE IODF DATA SET = SYS1.IODFA1
 CONFIGURATION ID = MOTHER         EDT ID = A0
 TOKEN:  PROCESSOR DATE     TIME     DESCRIPTION
  SOURCE: NMR01    08-10-11 20:07:48 SYS1     IODFA1
 ACTIVE CSS:  0    SUBCHANNEL SETS IN USE: 0

Comparing both displays you can see the timestamp, date is the same.

This tells me that I should bot have a mis-match. Hence I don't understand
the IOS505A on the test LPAR.

Any idea?

Thanks

Salah