On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:29:15 -0000, Beesley, Paul wrote:

>I suspect you have just put the REXX code in a dataset and then run
>something like :
>
>//SYSTSIN  DD DSN=BBSPDB.TSO.SYSEXEC(MYREXX),DISP=SHR

Wouldn't it be a great enhancement if the TMP supported inline
Rexx code, a suitably bracketed here-document, in SYSTSIN?
It would avoid a bunch of overhead running a one-off Rexx EXEC.

Similar wish for IRXJCL, avoiding an otherwise necessary IEBGENER
setup step to a temporary SYSEXEC data set.

-- gil