I may get flamed for forwarding the message below. It came from a person
on the mailing list for the System i. Sounds like they are having
similar concerns as we regarding the future that IBM plans for "legacy"
customers.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)
Administrative Services Group
(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.HealthMarkets.com

confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.